Tuesday 21 June 2011

Sydney Stories - Week 74

Hello,

A bit delayed in last week's saga. Have been having a crazy work week with things to follow up over the weekend. Hope it slows down a bit this week.

So it is official now that I will be travelling to India and US for a couple of weeks next month on business (OB??) ;-) . The business visa stamping was quite cool. They just asked me a few questions about my work just to make sure I was consistent with what I had given in the form. I must admit that they were quite pointed questions that if someone was just making this up it was easy to miss. The most painful task was the filling up of the form online. These days even the photos have to be uploaded online. Luckily there are professionals here who know what they are doing. They knew the latest process and even suggested that I will need the photo on CD. Don't bother to save some pennies going to a post office (Australia Post) to get it done.

Am beginning to become a fan of any cleaning material that says "Oxy". The other day I had soaked a blender (with dried up onion-ginger-garlic paste) with a Oxyclean dish washing liquid. A few minutes later the stuff got self-cleaned and I just had to literally rinse it once with water. One might wonder what the great deal here is...but am sure the folks who do the dishes regularly know what I am talking about. ;-) Go Oxy!!

Came to know that I have new fans for my blogs now (Alysson and Ryan this is for you) at work. ;-) They seemed to be quite interested with the variety of cuisines especially the Thai dishes.

Have A Great Week

C


No comments:

Post a Comment